Welcome to Healthy For Life Meals
By Stephanie Keegan, CEO and Founder
Many of our clients come to us because they’re looking for a fresh start. This year, we decided we needed a fresh start, too. We wanted to continue providing all the benefits we’ve brought to you under our previous brand since 2002. We also wanted the freedom and flexibility to give you more of what you’ve been asking for. (Yes, we’ve been listening.)
Say hello to Healthy For Life Meals.
We’re thrilled that our new company offers everything you’ve come to expect from our previous brand – and more! We launched Healthy For Life Meals so we could do an even better job of achieving our mission to provide fresh, healthy meals to help you achieve your health goals. Now we can offer you:
- Fresh, complete meals designed to help you lose weight and achieve your other health-related goals.
- Unique, innovative, exciting new menus.
- An even stronger focus on clean, whole, real foods.
- Even higher quality nutrition in meals that include plenty of nutrient-dense ingredients such as fresh vegetables and fruits; lean poultry, beef and fish; and healthy whole grains, seeds and nuts.
- Nutritional content that’s based in science and follows the guidelines of the American Heart Association, the American Diabetes Association and the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- The flexibility to customize your menu
- A meal plan that’s complete — no shakes, bars, supplements or additional food items to buy.
- A renewed commitment to serving up real food with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors; no antibiotics or added hormones in meat or poultry; and no harmful preservatives.
- A local company with 100-percent focus on meeting our customers’ needs with the same integrity, same consistency and same stellar service from the team you know and trust.
I started this business in 2002 with Jim Keegan because we saw the need for integrity in the convoluted weight loss industry. We wanted to offer a weight-loss solution that was simple, sustainable and based in science.
We are proud of the work we’ve done. One of our first clients lost 100 pounds and was taken off her diabetes meds by her doctor. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of Minnesotans and Wisconsinites lose weight, lower their cholesterol and blood pressure and manage their diabetes by providing healthy, nutritionally complete meals.
Now we’re building on that legacy with Healthy For Life Meals and renewing our commitment to helping you truly be healthy for life. We're looking forward to working with you.
MARCH 28, 2018